Thursday 19 February 2015

Insanity diary - day 5

Almost there!!!

Today was Pure Cardio. And it's ruddy tough. The big difference with this one is that instead of repeating the same short sequences a few times, doing each exercise for 30 seconds with a 30 second water breaks between each sequence, the main section of this workout is 15 minutes of continuous hard cardio, no water breaks, and sustaining each exercise for a full minute. So yeah, it's tough. And sweaty. VERY sweaty.

It's really reassuring to watch the keen exercisers on screen struggling - I'm not the only one that had to take a few breaks! However, I can see that this is a workout where I'll probably notice a big difference week on week as my stamina builds.

Only one more workout to go then I get a well deserved day off - wish me luck!

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment